How old am I?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

New URL coming soon

Unfortunately we will be changing the url to http://jonahandwhale.blogspot.com/ at some point over the weekend.  Since the blog has spread and is searchable, we want to remove our last name referenced in the url.  Please save this new url or replace it if you are using it as a bookmark.  If you click on the new url before we have switched it will say "The blog you are looking for cannot be found", but when you see this message on the current or old url, you will know that we have moved to the new site.  We will give everyone some time to jot down the new address before we make the switch.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. Stacie,
    You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Jonah sounds amazing!! You and your husband too!
    Please know that I will continue to have you 3 in my prayers.
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie,
    Sorry for second post--still not the greatest with computer 'stuff'. I forgot to sign my other posting as Linda P (5B)
    Rest and get well. Take care,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete